Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Garden Surprises


I looked to my right up a path as I walked to feed the chickens today 
and this is what I saw.


 I looked down at me feet on the path and saw this lovely stuff.



Then  I followed a path through the woods of the garden 
and I turned a corner to find this

Then I fought my way through some overgrown grass that had 
strangled the path and this came into view


On the last part of the path to the house I found this lovely sight 
in a spot where I didn't even know we had this variety planted.


I hope you'll walk with me in my garden on another day.  
You never know what surprises might be in store for you.

5 comments:

Kary said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Veryl!! Thank you for sharing your walk - it was mesmerizing!

Pamela said...

Happy Veryl to have such beautiful flowers to enjoy :) We had another frost today, which makes me fear for my fruit blossom, but generally it seems that spring has sprung.

Here Bead Dragons said...

these are just beautiful but that's why you live in Paradise,to walk in beauty.

roybe said...

Beautiful Vireya, very healthy looking.

Mokihana said...

So glad I found your blog (from the SpinList). Your photos are lovely and make me so homesick.... but I won't stop reading!